Saturday, December 29, 2007

Welcome To All Authors And Readers

December 29, 2007 First I'd like to say...."Happy Holidays to All." For the upcoming New Year--I wish Good Health to All my Friends. May the New Year Ring in Best Wishes---May All your Dreams come true! This Blog will be a Place for Me and Friends---All readers are welcomed of course, to be a place of comfort, and enjoy the Reviews of the Many Talented Authors that I will be honored to read & Review their work. At the present time, I am accepting 2 books per Author per month-- to give other Authors a chance to also get reviewed. As an Author of 6 books-- I know the Importance of Reviews & how much it can help in successful promotions. I will Accept All Genres, but will only accept Print Copies, And my List is growing. Authors are Listed on a first-Come-First Serve-basis-- in all fairness. Some Authors have emailed me to request a Review for a New Release---coming soon. That's fine, as your name & title will be added to my List in the order per request. For the Month of January 2008---All Reviews are FREE. Each month--I will Post Bulletins on Myspace with New Info. pertaining to my Reviews. Also you can contact me with questions u may have, or requests for New Reviews at: PoetessGeri@aol.com, and I will always reply ASAP! As for me, I will be on a Writing Break for at least 6 months. I enjoy Reviewing as I've done many moons ago. I've also Edited the 6 books I wrote, but for 2008, I will be doing Reviews---Editing may come later on--depending on my workload. At this time--a few days before New Years--I'd like to begin by wishing you All Only the Best that life can offer in 2008, and the Best of luck in All your Writing Endeavors! Cheers, Geri

2 comments:

  1. Yay Geri!!! You've got a handle on things!! Good for you, you're smart so I knew you'd catch on quick :) I hope you have fun in reviewing. We'll chat about them from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweetie,
    Tis a New adventure
    for me, but one that will be
    Peaceful & enjoyable. Thanx for
    being such a good friend!
    Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete