Monday, July 28, 2008

~~NEW TO BOOK REVIEW~~

DRAGON'S TEAR- By MJ Allaire (Book 3 of a series) MJ Allaire has been with me since book 1 (DRAGON'S BLOOD) I will be reviewing book 2 (The Prisoner) And I just received book 3. I don't think she's leaving me lol That's a Good thing, we've become family! Threads Of Deception- By James Fletcher (Welcome to Geri's Book Review) Genre- Crime/mystery/fiction www.JamesFletcherBooks.com http://www.JamesFletcherBooks.com www.authorsden.com/jamescfletcher www.myspace.com/jamescfletcher

2 comments:

  1. Hey Geri,

    YES we've become family, and you're STUCK with me, girlfriend!! :) You did such a wonderful review of Dragon's Blood .. I can't WAIT to see how you review The Prisoner and Dragon's Tear!!! Guess I should get busy and start writing book 4, eh?

    Hugs to you, my friend!! Thank you for EVERYTHING you do!

    :) MJ Allaire
    www.mjallaire.com
    www.myspace.com/mjallaire
    "Dragon's Blood: Denicalis Dragon Chronicles - Book One"
    "The Prisoner: Denicalis Dragon Chronicles - Book Two"
    "Dragon's Tear: Denicalis Dragon Chronicles - Book Three"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quite Welcome! If I distinctly
    remember, you said..."My books
    practically write themselves! Yes!
    I have a Good memory. So...Chop-chop get a move-on girl. No sympathy from this Promo Queen LOL!
    Wishing u a Great week!
    Hugs, Geri XOXO

    ReplyDelete