Thursday, July 28, 2011

*Welcome VALERIE CRADER* ~Author of "THE LAST CHILD"

Genre:   Non-fiction


(Italian immigrants, WWII love, death & ghostly shadows that haunted, until the bittersweet end)




http://www.amazon.com


http://www.barnesandnoble.com


http://twitter.com/valisdreaming


http://www.facebook.com/valerie.crader






~~~AUTHOR BIO~~~               


I began writing poems as a child. As the years strolled by, I was mysteriously drawn to my immigrant Italian roots and my mother's story, that heart-tugging inspiration brought fourth my love for writing and my first published book, 'THE LAST CHILD.' I reside in Cleveland, Tn., with my husband James, four children, and three grandchildren.                                                                      

9 comments:

  1. This was so awesome, I loved it! :) Such a beautiful writer and such a wonderful review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was very nice! My best of wishes to Valerie, a dear friend of mine; and kudos to Geri for the review! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kindly Chris for Visiting & Commenting. I just began to Promote Valerie, started a few days early. Thank you for your compliments. However, I didn't Review her book yet, Promotion Start-date is actually August 1st. But I know this author for many years & she is Indeed Talented. I know I will Enjoy this book & she is on Board with me for quite awhile. Her Time to receive Pure Pleasure after all her hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes to my mom! Good job with the book review, Geri! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Taneshea,
    Thank you Kindly for visiting & commenting. I am enjoying her book & she is indeed very Talented. It's her time for well-deserving Recognition!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have read book 6 times she lived thru stuff that would break others i admire her

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Lynda,
    I just finished Reading her book & I Totally agree. She's very Talented & Gifted in writing. This Book is one of the Best I've ever read. She should be Admired indeed! Thank you for Visiting & Commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Last Child was so good that i read it three times...It blew me away...The material is so raw and the writer takes us through her struggle with a past so full of abuse and neglect which shows true growth in overcoming all of this without anger...Shows how God can bring us through even the toughest situations...Great job to Valerie Crader...Everyone should read this book...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Sondrat,
    I couldn't agree more! I also read it a few times. The story is Incredible, the author is Amazing. This is one that sits on my 'Special' Shelf. Thank you Kindly for Visiting & Commenting!

    ReplyDelete